MORE THAN CONSULTANCY
To date our clients have sought our Market Research Services in the following areas:
- Lenses (Hi-Index, Freeform, Polarised and Photochromic)
- Low Vision
- Refractive Surgery
- Contact Lenses
Our output takes the form of
- Surveys and questionnaires
- Conference notes and presentations
- Written reports and review documents.
- Trade Show Reports
- International Market Models
Our client list includes
- Institutes and Public Bodies
- Trade Organisations
- Press and media.
Most clients come to Strategy with Vision (SWV) from a business or an organisation related either directly or indirectly to the eyewear and eyecare sector. However, SWV has also worked successfully with clients outside the sector who foresee possibilities for their products and services in the eyewear and eyecare markets.
The geographic spread of the SWV team enables rapid understanding of the local situation of clients, including cultural and regulatory perspectives. Research programmes have been conducted worldwide, across all continents. Our ability to enhance your activities is constantly growing and we would be pleased to discuss in complete confidence any project where our resources and perspectives could benefit you.
For information about our Consultancy services please click here.
Latest news from SWV
The new World Lens and Frame Demand Study of SWV is ready
- A total of 61 countries were researched.
- They amounted to 94.6% of world GDP and represented 75% of the total population of the world.
- A total of 1,074 million lenses and 458 million frames were identified.
- The number of quality ophthalmic lenses sold worldwide with data of 2013 was assessed .
- These lenses were broken down into four categories - single vision, bifocal, conventional progressives (traditional surfacing) and Freeform progressives (digital surfacing)
- The lenses sold were broken down by material, Mineral, Trivex / NXT, Polycarbonate and Plastic
- Plastic lenses were broken into three categories 1.5 Index, 1.51-1.58 Index (does not include Trivex and NXT) and 1.6+
- The percentage of photochromic lenses sold in the country was identified.
- The value of the ophthalmic lens market in value at net manufacturer selling prices in local currency was assessed.
- An estimate of the number of ophthalmic frames sold by country was made.
- The value of the ophthalmic frame market in value at net manufacturer selling prices in local currency was assessed.
- The % of frames glazed at the optical outlet was estimated.
If you are interested in this study, please contact SWV under firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more … The new World Lens and Frame Demand Study of SWV is ready
Important dates for your diary
Our Twitter News
2014-07-18SWV4U - The SWV team will be at SILMO from 26.09.-29.09.2014. If you want to arrange a meeting, please contact Ingeborg at email@example.com.